The GorillaBuilderz lcd shield beautifully supports 4D Systems µLCD-24PT, µLCD-28PT and µLCD-32PT serial LCD modules directly mounted on the shield. Along with the GorillaBuilderz 4D SGC API this gets you up and going fast.
Technical Details at a Glance
- On board logic level shifters provide true 3.3V compatibility for SD Card and other on board peripherals
- Built in SPI/I2C-UART Bridge frees’ up the dedicated Arduino UART for other Shields/Devices
- Flexible GB-Links’ allow easy alternate CS and I/O configuration.
- Unique GB-iMac identification for ‘internet ready’ connectivity.
- microSD Card Slot
- Wiz810MJ module†
- Arduino Pro Mini†
- External power jack† for standalone operation with On board 3V3 and 5V Voltage regulators.
- Included libraries and Arduino example code developed especially for out of the box driving of 4D Systems LCD’s using our shield.
† These are not officially supported or tested for this revision.